Hemp Farm, Kiwi Hemp Seed Oil, Bottle, 500ml
This is the larger bottle, 500ml, of Pure Kiwi Hemp Seed Oil. It is grown spray-free by dedicated, experienced Hemp Farm growers, on pristine fertile land throughout beautiful New Zealand. Fresh hemp cleaned seed is delivered to a new purpose-built dedicated hemp food facility, where it is cold pressed and double filtered. This means we have a deliciously fresh, nutty, pure Kiwi Hemp Seed oil. Our Hemp Seed oil is 100% from NZ, it is not blended with any imported seed, and contains 40% less saturated fat than olive oil.
Hemp seed oil is a raw super-food that nourishes your body whether you eat it or even massage it into your skin. Nutritious hemp seed oil provides a range of important nutrients to energize and soothe the body – it is also an excellent source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid).
Hemp seed oil contains two essential fatty acids to maintain great health, Omega 6 and Omega 3. They are known to be essential because our bodies cannot make them, so we need to get these nutrients from our daily diet. Unlike other sources of these essential fatty acids, hemp seed oil provides an ideal 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3, which helps the body utilize these nutrients, boost metabolism, support immunity and healthy joints and support heart health.
Hemp Seed Oil is for you if:
- You want to add a complete essential Omega oil supplement to your diet. Hemp seed oil has an ideal Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids ratio of 3:1.
- You’re after a low maintenance super-food that you can either drizzle over salads and soups or your toast as a butter replacement – so simple.
- You love products with versatility – hemp seed oil can be used externally as well as taken internally.
- Support healthy blood pressure
- Support healthy cholesterol
- Support joint mobility
- Support brain health
- Support immunity
- Support a balanced mood
- Support healthy organ function
- Support healthy metabolism
- Support cardiovascular health
- Improve post-exercise recovery
- Nourish skin, hair & nails
- Support healthy hormone levels
How to take hemp seed oil:
- Use to top your favourite dishes or as an ingredient in hummus and dressings
- Externally, hemp seed oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work hemp seed oil into your hair and scalp.
- Hemp seed oil has a smoke point of 165 degrees Celsius, and so to conserve the Omegas and to enjoy all its benefits, we suggest you use it raw.
Serving Size :
Take 1 tablespoon (15ml) daily for health.
Add to meals as you like.
Servings per Container : 33.3