Energy SupportMost of our energy comes from the food we eat. At times in our busy lives we may need more energy than we are getting from our diet. There are a number of supplements that can help with our energy levels including;
- CoQ10 plays a central role in cellular energy production and is concentrated in the heart, liver and kidneys
- Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, supports muscles, nerves and bones.
- Spirulina a well-known green superfood full of vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients
- L-Carnitine helps your body burn fat as an energy source, it is good for the heart and for dieting
- Vitamin B complex are a popular way to restore physical and mental energy when stressed or lacking energy
- Green Tea can rejuvanate the body and provide an energy lift
- Maca is traditionally used as a general energy tonic and may support a healthy reproductive life for men and women