Clinicians, Zinc Oral Solution, 30Ml
Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops is a high potency, well tolerated liquid form of Zinc for cost effective flexible dosing for all age groups. Zinc is an important trace mineral essential for healthy hormone production, immune function, skin health and growth and repair.
- Zinc is an important trace mineral for all New Zealanders due to soil depletions
- Zinc is an essential trace mineral and is a component in over 200 known enzymes in the body
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant and helps protect against free radical damage
- Zinc supports the body with wound healing, sensory function, sexual function and skin health
- Supports healthy immune system function during susceptible times
- Zinc is essential for the proper action of hormones such as insulin, growth hormones and the sex hormones in both males and females
Active Ingredient in 1 drop: Zinc (from zinc sulfate) 1 mg.
Also Contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.
Mix with water or juice.
Adults and children over 9 years: up to 15 drops per day.
Children 4-8 years: up to 4 drops per day.
Children 1-3 years: up to 3 drops per day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake unless under supervision of a healthcare professional.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during these times.