Clinicians, Visioncare With Lutein, Caps 90
Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein is a scientifically validated synergistic antioxidant formula specifically designed to support eye and macular health and healthy vision. Containing Xangold and Optisharp derived from marigold flowers which provide the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin to support the integrity of eye tissue.
- Scientifically validated to support healthy vision
- Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein helps protect against free radical damage with two carotenoid antioxidants commonly found in the macula, lutein and zeaxanthin from the marigold flower
- Daily life continuously exposes the eyes to damaging blue light; lutein and zeaxanthin help protect the eyes by absorbing damaging blue light and protecting against free radical damage
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin have also shown to support optimal macular pigment density to support eye health
- Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein also contains a synergistic combination of antioxidant vitamins and trace minerals (copper, Selenium, Zinc, vitamin C and E), commonly deficient in our diet but are so important for healthy vision and eye health as we age
Active Ingredients in each capsule:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250mg d-alpha-tocopherol succinate (natural Vitamin E) 86mg 200 IU Copper (from copper gluconate) 1mg Selenium (from L-selenomethionine) 20mcg Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 7.5mg Lutein esters 5mg Zeaxanthin esters 1mg.
Also contains: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and microcrystalline cellulose.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adult: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food.
Patients taking statin medication for cholesterol reduction are advised to monitor cholesterol levels, especially when commencing Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein. Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: When taken at the recommended dose Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein is well tolerated and suitable to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.