Clinicians, Selenium Oral Solution, 30Ml
Selenium Oral Drops are a well absorbed liquid form of Selenium, offering mineral and antioxidant support specifically for the needs of New Zealanders as NZ soils are low in selenium content. Selenium is an essential antioxidant mineral that provides support for cell production and healthy immune function.
- Powerful antioxidant to support healthy immune and cardiovascular function and hair, skin and nail health
- Selenium also supports elasticity to help the body manage the chemical ageing process
- Selenium supports liver function, foetal development, and healthy neurotransmitter function
- Contains sodium selenate, a highly bioavailable and absorbable form of selenium. It is an effective antioxidant, especially when combined with vitamin E
- Individuals at risk of selenium deficiency are smokers, regular alcohol consumers and those not getting enough from their diets
Active Ingredients in 1 drop : Selenium (from sodium selenate) 50mcg.
Also contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.
Adults: Take 3 drops daily. Do not exceed this dosage
Children (under 12 years): Recommended dose is 3mcg per kg body weight per day, but never to exceed 150mcg per day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose (150mcg) unless under supervision of a health professional.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Selenium Oral Drops are regarded as suitable to take during these times.