Clinicians, Peak Performance Womens Multi, Tab 60
Clinicians Peak Performance Women's Multi provides an everyday boost of essential nutrients for optimal peak performance for women of all ages. With high dose B-group vitamins to help to lift energy and balance life's stresses and antioxidants for healthy ageing and immune support.
- Supports energy pathways in the body, helps support the body during stress and helps maintain healthy skin and connective tissue
- Antioxidants play a protective role in the body, by reducing potential damage and cell changes from harmful free radical molecules
- Antioxidants also help maintain healthy connective tissue and enhance immune function
- All nutrients are included at levels statistically shown to have health benefits. The PeakPerformance Multi contains Selenium, Iodine and Zinc, all known to be deficient in NZ soils. It also contains Vitamin D (Vitamin D deficiency is common in NZ).
- Only one tablet daily, to improve nutrient status
Each film coated tablet contains: Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext equiv to dry root (stand.to curcuminoids 40mg) 200mg, Citrus Bioflavanoids 150mg, Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 50mg) 56mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50mg, Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50mg) 55mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50mg) 61mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50mcg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 150mg, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 600IU) 15mcg, Folic acid 300mcg, Biotin 150mcg, Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10mg) 50mg L-Selenomethionine (Selenium 26mcg) 5.2mg, Potassium iodide (Iodide 150mcg) 196mcg.
Also contains: Tabletting aids.
Suitable for vegetarians.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 tablet daily.
Peak Performance Womens Multi is well tolerated at the recommended level. Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Clinicians Peak Performance Womens Multi may be taken at these times.