Clinicians, Iodine Oral Solution, 45ml
Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops is a dilution of the original Lugol's Iodine Solution, designed to support healthy thyroid function. Iodine is deficient in New Zealand soils and therefore supplementation may prove to be beneficial.
- Rapidly addresses iodine deficiency
- Supports healthy thyroid gland function and thyroid hormone production
- The thyroid gland uses iodine to produce thyroid hormone. Iodine deficiency may account for 96% of cases of low thyroid function
- A deficiency in thyroid hormone production may affect the way the body utilizes energy
- Good iodine levels are essential for hormone balance and reproductive health
Active Ingredients in each drop: Iodine (from iodine and potassium iodide) 25mcg. Also contains: purified water.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Take 10 iodine drops in juice or water daily. Ensure the dropper is held horizontally to obtain the correct amount.
Note: Absorption of the iodine may be enhanced by taking together with fruit juice.
Consult your health professional before taking this product if you have hyperthyroidism or are on thyroid medication.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops is regarded as suitable to take during these times under health professional supervision.
There have been reports of iodine toxicity with levels exceeding 1000mcg daily. Do not exceed the recommended daily level unless under the supervision of a health professional.