Clinicians, Bloodsugar Balance, Caps 90
BloodSugar Balance provides essential nutrients to support healthy blood sugar levels, carbohydrate metabolism and insulin sensitivity at a cellular level and helps healthy liver function. It supports normal sugar levels within the body and provides antioxidant protection against the harmful effects of sugar imbalance.
- Nutrient support for helping to maintain healthy glucose and insulin metabolism
- Chromium, magnesium and zinc to support insulin sensitivity and help balance blood sugar levels
- Provides a unique combination of herbs to help manage free radicals and support hepatic, glucose and insulin metabolism
- Contains Green Tea and Grape Seed antioxidants that may support appetite and weight management
- Contains Milk Thistle which may support healthy liver function to assist the liver metabolising carbohydrates and insulin
Each gelatin capsule contains:
Camellia sinesis (green tea) ext. equiv. to dry leaf [Standardised to 176mg total tea polyphenol, 144mg catechin and 90mg EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate)] 14.4g; Vitis vinifera (grape) ext. equiv. to dry seed [Standardised to 32mg of proanthocyanidins] 4g; Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) ext.equiv.to dry seed [Standardised to Silymarin 26mg] 2.3 g; Curcuma longa (turmeric) extract equiv to dry rhizome (standardised to 15mg curcuminoids) 789mg; Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) ext. equiv to dry bark 340 mg; Magnesium citrate (equiv. magnesium 33mg) 215 mg; Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 5mg) 25 mg; Chromium (III) chloride (equiv. chromium 167mcg) 854mcg.
Also contains: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
No Added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adult dosage: 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily with food.
Clinicians BloodSugar Balance is well tolerated at the dose recommended.
Check with your health professional before using if taking blood sugar lowering medications. Blood sugar and insulin levels should be monitored particularly in the first one to two months as medication requirements may change.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Avoid in pregnant or breastfeeding women.