Clinicians, Bladder Support, Pwd 50G
Clinicians Bladder Support contains fast acting D-Mannose, a natural plant sugar which supports healthy urinary tract function. D-Mannose discourages potentially harmful bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract and then washes them away with the urine to support urinary tract health. Common Uses:
- Clinicians Bladder Support is a research based formula that discourages potentially harmful bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract so they can be excreted with the urine
- D-Mannose is quickly absorbed for rapid results, then moves into the blood stream and is then excreted via the kidneys
- The pure D-Mannose powder format allows for cost effective variable dosing for all age groups
- It can be used to support urinary tract health in individuals who experience frequent urinary tract imbalances
- Suitable for use in pregnancy, when breastfeeding and for children
Active Ingredients in 2 level 1.25ml measures: D-Mannose 1500 mg
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 level 1.25ml measures (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours for 48 hours. Thereafter, take 1/2 to 1 measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
Children 4 years and over: Take 1 level 1.25ml measure (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours, for 48 hours. Thereafter, take 1/4 to 1/2 measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
High amounts consumed over an extended period of time may be toxic to the kidneys. Ensure the dosing guidelines are correctly followed and not exceeded. Consult your healthcare provider if symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.
Very well tolerated at the recommended dose.
When to consult a doctor: If you have symptoms that concern you for more than 24-48 hours, see a doctor.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Considered well tolerated and suitable to use during these times.