bemo, Lutein 5%, 100g - bemo (4890607288460)
bemo, Lutein 5%, 100g - bemo (4890607288460)
bemo, Lutein 5%, 100g - bemo (4890607288460)
bemo, Lutein 5%, 100g - bemo (4890607288460)
bemo, Lutein 5%, 100g - bemo (4890607288460)
bemo, Lutein 5%, 100g - bemo (4890607288460)

bemo, Lutein 5%, 100g

Regular price $9.97 You Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%

Only 3 items in stock!

bemo, Lutein 5%, 100g

Best Before : 30/11/21

Great value, high quality, supplements with a high number of servings per pack.  Environmentally friendly reusable packaging.

Lutein supplements contain an antioxidant carotenoid (lutein) that gives fruits and vegetables a yellow colour.  Lutein is also found in large quantities in dark leafy vegetables like spinach, kale and carrots.  Lutein can also be found in animal fats and eggs.  People are born with a certain amount of Lutein in their eyes, but the body does not reproduce it.

This lutein supplement is standardized at 5% and is taken from the flowers of the marigold plant (Tagetes erecta). The remaining 95% is plant matter that results as a byproduct from the extraction process.

Lutein supplements contain a powerful antioxidant that plays an important role in human health.  Most notably, lutein supplements support the eyes and promote healthy vision. They may also promote heart health and protect the lungs.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size : 400mg
Servings per container : 250

Amount per serving                              % of Daily Value
Lutein (from Tagetas Erecta Flowers)    ...20mg **
** Daily value not established

Other Ingredients : Maltodextrin
Free of : Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten or additives.

Suggested Use :
Take 400mg (1/8 tsp) daily, or as directed by a doctor.

Standard Spoon Measurements:
1/16 teaspoon = 197mg
1/8 teaspoon = 394mg
1/4 teaspoon = 788mg


Not intended for use by those with a serious medical condition or pregnant or lactating women. Consult your doctor before use.   Keep out of reach of children.  Storage : Keep dry, cool and dark.

 These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.



Super fast and super easy!

$5 flat rate shipping anywhere in NZ

Shipping and Delivery 


We currently only deliver to New Zealand as standard.   If you would like us to ship internationally contact us by email ( with details.


We only now use 100% recyclable or reusable packaging!   It costs us a bit more but we think it's the right thing to do!

Our own bemo products are in re-useable high food grade stand-up pouches - just wash out and use again.   Our cool black courier bags are 100% home compostable - simply add them to your home compost bin! (removing the shipping labels is recommended).


We ship to any address (including rural addresses and PO boxes) in NZ with no additional charges.    We use CourierPost and no signature is required.

Our aim is to ship orders on the day we receive them if we get orders before 3pm. Stock is all despatched from 1 location and usually you'll receive your order next day for major metro areas, and other locations within 1-2 days.

We provide  shipping updates and notifications by email to keep you informed.

Returns & Refunds  

If for any reason you wish to return goods please contact us; by phone 0800 236600 or email

Our return address is PO Box 185, Silverdale, Auckland, 0944

We accept returns for a full refund in a saleable condition for up to 20 days after the order is dispatched.


You may also like